NEW THREAT AGAINST QUINN INDUSTRIAL HOLDINGS DIRECTORS

2 November 2019 No Comments by The Northern Standard

Michael Fisher

The Chief Executive of Quinn Industrial Holdings has said the latest threat against its five directors is being taken very seriously at the highest level. The threat, delivered to a newspaper in Belfast earlier this week, was conveyed to Quinn directors by police. It called on the men to resign their positions and warned of a future “permanent solution”. CEO Liam McCaffrey said police on both sides of the border were monitoring the homes and place of work of QIH’s directors.

In the typed letter delivered to the Irish News on Monday, QIH directors were told that it was their “last warning”. A man wearing a balaclava and dark glasses was photographed in a rural area holding the statement. Assistant Garda Commissioner for the North West Region Barry O’Brien said that despite the latest threat, he was confident of progress being made in the ongoing investigation. Mr O’Brien said Gardaí have in the past been very…

Comments are closed.